The CARE Award stands for Compassion, Acceptance, Respect, and Enthusiasm.
What is the CARE Award?
The CARE Award is designed to recognize an extraordinary employee who exemplifies our organization’s mission and vision. Additionally, those nominated exemplify our values of compassion, respect, integrity, quality, and service and demonstrate AIDET in every encounter. The award serves as a way to acknowledge the great work and contribution of our non-nurse team members and sets the standard for others to emulate.
How to nominate an extraordinary non-nurse staff member
- Models compassion, acceptance, respect, and enthusiasm towards others all situations.
- Demonstrates extraordinary skills in the delivery of compassionate care and attitude to everyone, every time.
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates professionalism in the work environment.
- Exemplifies the mission, vision, and values of Clay County Medical Center.
- Establishes a special connection with the patients, families, peers, or co-workers.
Employees at Clay County Medical Center (CCMC), Clay Center Family Physicians, Clyde Family Physicians, Linn Family Physicians, Riley Family Physicians, Meadowlark Hospice, and the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center may be nominated by patients, families, and colleagues. The award recipient is chosen by a committee at CCMC to receive The CARE Award. Nomination forms are available at the front desk at CCMC or dowload form below:
Each Nominee will receive a CARE Award lapel pin. Each Honoree will receive a certificate in recognition of the CARE Award along with a Custom Art Glass Trophy.
Completed forms may be left at the front desk of CCMC or may be mailed to:
CCMC CARE Award
617 Liberty Street
Clay Center, KS 67432