Starting on Monday, April 19, The Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center will now be open from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM, seven days a week. Membership is $10 a month, per person. A credit card or debit card is required for membership payment transactions. A team member will be onsite at the Wellness Center from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday to Thursday for memberships and questions. Pool hours are 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday to Thursday.
When a team member of the Wellness Center is not onsite, members will be asked to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms. Members will be asked to complete a visitor logbook, take their own temperature, and sign that they have no COVID-19 symptoms, have no known exposure to COVID-19, and do not currently have a fever.
Below are our COVID-19 guidelines in the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center:
- A mask is required to enter the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center.
- A mask is not required once you are at your workout machine (treadmill, elliptical, weight machine, etc.).
- The pool is limited to two (2) people at a time.
- The gym space is limited to ten (10) people at a time.
- The aerobics room is limited to four (4) people at a time.
- Members must be able to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from other individuals.