Clay County Medical Center (CCMC) will reopen the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center on Monday, March 22. Hours of operation will be from 7:00am to 3:00pm, Monday – Friday. This is a ‘soft’ reopening and hours will be extended at some point in the future. Due to the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center being located within CCMC, we will still need to take your temperature and record your name. This is a requirement by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Membership will be $10 a month, per person. A credit card or debit card is required for membership payment transactions. Cash or checks will not be accepted.
Below are our COVID-19 guidelines:
- A mask is required to enter the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center.
- We will conduct a temperature screening and questionnaire of members upon entrance.
- A mask is not required once you are at your workout machine (treadmill, elliptical, weight machine, etc.).
- The pool is limited to two (2) people at a time.
- The gym space is limited to ten (10) people at a time.
- The aerobics room is limited to four (4) people at a time.
- Members must be able to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from other individuals