The Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center offers an indoor heated pool, cardio and weight training equipment.
The mission of Mark A. Chapman Wellness & Fitness Center is to promote the health and wellness of our community through education and preventative measures to ensure healthier life-styles.
Active members may enjoy many health benefits including: better control of weight, decreased anxiety, decreased body fat, decreased depression, decreased risk of many diseases, increased energy, increased self-esteem, lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol.
Our leaders understand that group fitness should be a fun, challenging, and competition free. If you are new to working out, a veteran exerciser, or just getting back into shape, the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center is a great choice!
Membership will be $10 a month, per person. A credit card or debit card is required for membership payment transactions. Cash or checks will not be accepted.
Hours of Operation
Staffed & Pool Hours
Monday - Thursday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday - Thursday 5:00 am - 7:00 am & 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday - Sunday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Due to the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center being located within CCMC, we will still need to take your temperature and record your name. This is a requirement by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Below are our COVID-19 guidelines:
- A mask is required to enter the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center.
- We will conduct a temperature screening and questionnaire of members upon entrance.
- A mask is not required once you are at your workout machine (treadmill, elliptical, weight machine, etc.).
- The pool is limited to two (2) people at a time.
- The gym space is limited to ten (10) people at a time.
- The aerobics room is limited to four (4) people at a time.
- Members must be able to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from other individuals.
- Yoga Class is limited reserve space to four (4) people at a time.
- Personal Training is not available at this time.
This water fitness class for seniors is designed to please everyone. All levels welcome, as you may go at any pace you prefer. Water resistance provides muscular strengthening and endurance as well as a great cardiovascular workout.
Starting June 14, 2021 at 10am-11am Monday, Wednesday and Friday. There is a limit of 8 at this time there for please register by calling 785-632-2144 ext 3692.