The Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center offers an indoor heated pool, cardio and weight training equipment.
The mission of Mark A. Chapman Wellness & Fitness Center is to promote the health and wellness of our community through education and preventative measures to ensure healthier life-styles.
Active members may enjoy many health benefits including: better control of weight, decreased anxiety, decreased body fat, decreased depression, decreased risk of many diseases, increased energy, increased self-esteem, lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol.
Our leaders understand that group fitness should be a fun, challenging, and competition free. If you are new to working out, a veteran exerciser, or just getting back into shape, the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center is a great choice!
Membership will be $10 a month, per person. A credit card or debit card is required for membership payment transactions. Cash or checks will not be accepted.
Hours of Operation
Staffed & Pool Hours
Monday - Thursday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday - Thursday 5:00 am - 7:00 am & 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday - Sunday 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Due to the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center being located within CCMC, we will still need to take your temperature and record your name. This is a requirement by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Below are our COVID-19 guidelines:
- A mask is required to enter the Mark A. Chapman Wellness Center.
- We will conduct a temperature screening and questionnaire of members upon entrance.
- A mask is not required once you are at your workout machine (treadmill, elliptical, weight machine, etc.).
- The pool is limited to two (2) people at a time.
- The gym space is limited to ten (10) people at a time.
- The aerobics room is limited to four (4) people at a time.
- Members must be able to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from other individuals.
- Yoga Class is limited reserve space to four (4) people at a time.
- Personal Training is not available at this time.