Clay County Hospital Foundation supports the idea that art can be used to enhance the quality of care by positively impacting patient, staff and family perceptions.The Foundation is seeking artists to display artwork in the hospital dining room. Exhibits will be selected every five - six weeks for the showings. Artists are welcome to invite other artists to join the group showing. Each artist will be promoted through the website and on facebook.
During the exhibit, those interested in knowing more about the artist or purchasing pieces may reference the biography and contact information available during the show. Artists are asked to submit a brief artist statement to email@example.com or Clay County Hospital Foundation, 617 Liberty, Clay Center, KS 67432. Interested artists are invited to call 785-632-2144 ext. 538 for further questions.
Upcoming Exhibits/Open Dates
- February 3 - March 9, 2017 - Wakefield School Artshow
- March 13 - April 20, 2017 - Dr. Steven Short Paintings
- April 21 - June 1, 2017 - Gloria Fowles
- June 2 - July 13, 2017 - OPEN DATE
- July 14 - August 24, 2017 - OPEN DATE
- August 25 - October 5, 2017 - OPEN DATE
- October 6 - November 16, 2017 - OPEN DATE
- November 17 - December 31, 2017 - OPEN DATE