There are many benefits to receiving a chemical peel. Not only do chemical peels reveal a brighter, smoother, and more refined complexion, they also improve the overall look and feel of the skin in just one treatment. Other benefits of receiving a chemical peel include:
- Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone, and texture
- Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion
- Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
- Helping to clear up breakouts
- Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increasing hydration of the skin
- Addressing visible skin imperfections and superficial scars
- Enabling skincare products used at home to be more effective because a peel can remove several layers of skin build-up and congestion, allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin
For long-term results, we recommend a series of three or more chemical peels, spaced four to six weeks apart.
Chemical Peels Treatment Options Starting at $95.00
Sensi Peel® is a unique chemical peel option for all patients, including those with sensitive skin.
- Improves surface texture and brightens skin
- Promotes an even skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Experience gentle exfoliation with no expected visible peeling or downtime with our universal professional peel treatment. Formulated with a blend of exfoliating acids and calming ingredients, this superficial peel promotes cell turnover and boosts the production of collagen to help prevent signs of premature aging while helping reduce inflammation post-treatment.
- Promotes gentle exfoliation with no expected visible peeling
- Reduces sensations and irritation during treatment
- Helps reduce inflammation and minimize the appearance of visible redness post-treatment
- Helps smooth skin and boost brightness
- Promotes skin renewal and a more even skin tone
- Removes impurities and decongests pores
4% Retinol Peel - $150.00
For skin in need of rejuvenation, this retinoid peel smooths, brightens, and evens skin tone through increased cell turnover and peeling.
- 4% Pure Retinol Peel is indicated for all skin types in need of rejuvenation
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and smooths the skin’s texture
- Clients should expect dramatic peeling and sheeting beginning two to three days post-treatment and lasting for up to ten days.
Chemical Peels Treatment Questions and Answers
If you have been thinking about getting a chemical peel you may already know about benefits such as smoother, healthier skin, and a fresh, youthful glow, but that is only the beginning. At Advanced Aesthetics we are able to provide a fully customizable chemical peel plan to help you reach your aesthetic goals. Schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more, and find out what will best benefit your skin.
Are Chemical Peels good for your skin?
A chemical peel is a procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. The peel serves as an exfoliator by removing dead skin cells on the surface promoting the skins ability to produce collagen, and even unclog pores. The dull outer layer that is “peeled” away is replenished with smoother, more youthful skin.
The term “chemical peel” might sound somewhat harsh to you and as though the procedure might harm the skin, but the only common side effects are short-term redness and sun sensitivity.
What are the benefits of Chemical Peels?
The benefits of chemical peels can vary and be numerous. With a peel, you can address issues like sun damage, acne scarring, rosacea, wrinkles, texture issues, tone issues, and other common skin problems or even some less common problems. By removing the upper and damaged layer of skin, a peel will reveal healthier skin below and allow it to develop and shine. Skin will be smoothened and softer after a treatment, and generally, the result is a healthier, younger look.
Speaking of results, you can and should expect them from a peel, keeping in mind that results vary from person to person. For many people, their results will last from months to years and can be maintained since peels have become quite affordable over the years. There are many other aesthetic and medical benefits of chemical peels, like how they can help moisturizing products work more effectively, and how the recovery time is minimal!
How long does it take to recover from a Chemical Peel?
A light peel doesn’t hurt at all, and a medium peel is rarely a problem. A deeper peel can address more severe skin problems. Depending on the type of peel you get, you might have a recovery time of one or two weeks, then you’re all healed up.
Redness can last for a while longer, especially with a deeper chemical peel. Generally, though, patients recover quickly from a peel, and you can expect the same!